SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

half the cat is out of the bag me thinks...., page-16

1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Hi Samson - just IMO and it is only that, I would think that the deadlines would be very unlikely to be enforced now that on face value the major issues of infrastructure and its capex funding are in play. I assume that there are two or more parties in the game and when that is sorted, the next phase should be a lot quicker.

The time gaps is where the traders will fill IMO through running up and down and I dont think the risk/reward is worth playing with.

I still have a fairly large holding but as posted, lightened the load at .115. Where to from here is anyone's. I dont usually see a lot of insto "support" of SDL through time but when they do, it is relentless and will run hard and take all in its path. So its more of a steady small decline with periodic runs of some force.

This stock will run when the parties want it to run IMO and in the absence of that it flatlines/slowly declines. The question is when to be ready for the reversal - I guess when the guys are ready.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.