SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

half the cat is out of the bag me thinks...., page-21

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Sids,
    Make of it what you want. I don't post for TU's.

The reallity is that SDL rely in spoken words with nothing in writing (so it seems).

Even in Oz many mining companies are suffering/go down due to promises not being fulfilled - be it promises of the previous or current govenment.

You think for one moment that any change in government in any of the African states (whichever way that change is brought about)is going to be concerned with promises made by any predecessors to extend an OZ company's rights and interests in the face of other better lucrative "deals" by other foreign investors. Think again.

Always be prepared for the worst case scenario - once covered you can progress. They ought to get written state undertakings of extension of timelines. Should anything unforeseen then happen, at least the have something in writing that can serve as a footing. Not that any change in government will give a shite about it in anyway but it does leave scope for damages claims - if not, then SDL is to blame.

So what I am saying is: Time is running out quickly - I can't see any coclusion of any deal soon and they need to cover their backsides and get written confirmation from the authorities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.