SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

half the cat is out of the bag me thinks...., page-41

1. 1,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hotazel, I don't take issue with you or your comments mate, and I never thought you had lagged me in to Yoda ;-)

I dont even know if I am even one of the 1/2 dozen on Yodas hit list.

I agree that the forum requires both + and - input to make a successful thread, but much of the information of late is based on pure speculation, innuendo and someone's reading between the lines of multiple newspaper clippings and coming up with rambling theories. I can see people being sucked into these theories and making bad decisions based on factless information and that disturbs me.

Those that try to clarify or quantify the facts and unmask the truth have been crucified recently, when the fact is the story tellers are getting away with baseless misinformation.

The old saying - It's better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove beyond all doubt.

Good luck to all holders and non-holders alike, I hope for everyones sake Sundances turns the corner and comes up with some good news soon.

NB: I am a one man band and dance to the beat of my own drum. I do not support any one person on this site and will call anyone to answer if I question their motives.

Maybe it's time I took a self imposed sabbatical also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.