LYC 3.88% $6.43 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Half Year 21 Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 1,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1867
    Great call, listening to Amanda during during the call left me with the feeling that all is well within Lynas. Quite simply “I am delighted with our results” says it all. She has set an aggressive path forward and has achieved the lofty goals she set on her arrival with an amazing quarter and an even more amazing turn-a-round of Lynas as a company. To be honest I expected nothing less, as I’ve said before she is the real deal, as transparent as she is dedicated to the community she operates within…

With respect to the NASDAQ listing, I asked Amanda to discuss the implications of Lynas pursuing such an action and it really sounds like she is considering both the financial cost and the cost in terms of administration. It would take a lot of resources to implement a NASDAQ listing and after thinking a bit it might be better for Lynas to play hard to get and remain trading in the US as an ADR. In any event it doesn’t look like it Amanda is in any hurry but she also said she is open to the idea so it is status quo for the time being…

All of the many pieces are beginning to fall into place, I was particularly encouraged to hear that the work on the kiln in Kalgoorlie is on schedule, it is a major piece of the puzzle. It is refreshing to own a company as exciting as this at a time like this. I’m hoping Amanda will take us well into the future…. JMHO…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.43
Change
0.240(3.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.010B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.45 $6.20 $20.00M 3.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.44 5126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.41
  Change
0.240 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.23 $6.45 $6.19 855490
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.