PGC 2.15% 47.5¢ paragon care limited

Half year Dec 2015, page-2

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Firsova

Couple of issues:

As I understand it Scanmedics was a backdated deal to 1 July so the revenue is 6 months not 2 for this half. I also think a few sales slipped at year end so I expect them in this half plus the L&R etc so I am expecting around $14.5 million for the first half.

The final margin is interesting and has a much wider range for me. I am not sure what is a good estimate here.

I think on present prospects the share should be on a 18 PE. So I expect earnings for the full year of 3c. I dont think the interest will be much above $600k so have set that at $650K tax is the big jump as we are no longer benefiting from previous losses. I am beginning to think this is why we have not breached the 37c barrier. Astute buyers realise the hurdle is that much harder as you go from a low tax rate to 30%. I expect the tax bill to be a bigger hurdle but for us to earn 3c we need to pay probably 1 cent in tax around a $700K charge r so EBIT for me is around $3.5 to $3.8million which would support a rise to 50c per share.

Does that make sense?
    Last edited by joewolf: 28/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.