PGC 1.09% 45.5¢ paragon care limited

Half year Dec 2015, page-4

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Hi Firsova - actually I have not confirmed that but I looked at the Wilson presentation:

http://www.paragoncare.com.au/media/fckuploads/files/PGC_Wilson-HTM-Presentation_27Oct2014_v1.pdf

There they have a proforma of 2015 at $33million - I added the L&R etc for two halves and then added the full year of $10 million for Scanmedics to get to build their expectation so assumed it was from July. Much like L&R was backdated to 1 January.

Maybe its something I need to check. will do so next month I am sure we will see it in the half year anyway. Hopefully our CEO is more like Julie Bishop and not Tony Abbott on his trips - I expect good things from the CEO.

I should have directed you to the presentation as I rebuilt all my figures from there. I was more interested in getting to EPS so used their base for EBIT. I however had a slightly higher GP with a marginally lower sales line before creating the sum of the parts. I am using the sum of the parts to make sure that each acquisition is growing - My one concern being that they dont focus on one and it slowly dies after having paid for it - So I am vigilant to see that the money has been well spent and the development is ongoing.

Have a great new year everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $753.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.5¢ $1.431K 3.145K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45193 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 348866 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.