AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

And so it goes... already some of you guys are talking this up...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    And so it goes... already some of you guys are talking this up as if the current SP and action are actually a huge win for the rampers... so a few buys at 12c are a huge victory?

What's that Jessie Pinkman says: "SERIOUS?"

There's a reason its back at 12c and it aint because the millionaires, rampers and cheerleaders were right.

Point is if we actually get a decent correction in the overall market from here, or heaven forbid something MUCH more sinister then what will the SP be? It's hardly going to run away from here on the back of all the delays and missteps is it? IN A RISING MARKET THE SP HAS TANKED period.

One or 2 bad days and 13c may not actually look that much of a bargain.

I'm happy to wait it out here, the volumes over the last few months suggest the traders have moved on and the "investors" may have a longer wait than they expect.

With all due respect, clearly the "market" and the analysts knew a lot more than a lot of you "guys" gave them credit for.

AND perhaps more importantly than anything else if Orbis et al want to re-build their "traders" then they're going to want it down here not only for some time but also in significant volume. CR perhaps? Not like they haven't done all this before.

But then what would they know.

BTW as some of you were debating this a while ago: exactly what deals has Harry actually closed over the years (and yes I know Harry better than most)
    How about someone actually list them with their dates and DOLLAR VALUE? After all is a deal really a deal if there's no money involved? Bet there's no takers.

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.