AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

what because it doesn't fit with yours?Isn't that what got you...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    what because it doesn't fit with yours?

Isn't that what got you into this mess turps?

BTW I'm happy to re-post the dozens of slanderous and downright derogatory posts slagging me (and a couple of others) off when I called the top while others were claiming 24c was "the new base"... no? Thought not.

Bearing in mind that 90% of the posters here all either slagged me off or cheered the “millionaires” on. Lord of the flies indeed.

Pity some of the ring leaders who were around then have long since disappeared off into the sunset with their millionaire mates. But then maybe that was all a mirage too... just like the Elixia sales.

Remember the “BIG PICTURE” debate when jm and his mates slagged me off relentlessly and I first posted the chart I’ve been posting for months? Well I notice he’s not here anymore nor his mates (and a few others)
    BUT THAT CHART IS.
    Lets hope those 40m shares his buddies supposedly loaded up on at 23c don’t weigh too heavy in their pockets.

Remember this from March :

“Kwaidan, why do you always sound like you have a chip on your shoulder?

I find it hilarious that the day you chose to come back and start posting on this thread about how bright you are and how others here aren't as knowledgable as yourself is the same day that we entered the asx300 with 23.4m shares having traded........a number that seems frighteningly close to the number that canngu quoted JPM's research as saying would need to be bought, and a number that you basically implied was rubbish.

Quite honestly you have no idea of the academic and professional qualifications of those you claim to be superior in knowledge and market understanding of and right now after todays performance I know who's analysis on this issue in hindsight held up to market scrutiny and it wasn't your own.”

Lol!

No doubt he’s wallowing in all that “glory” now. 12.5c!

Like I said in March before I stopped posting then, clearly posting anything rational, contradictory… or RIGHT isn’t worth the BS here… so I’ll leave you to it…. Again.

That my friend really is THE BIG PICTURE.

So Turps to answer your question: actually NOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.