AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

half-year financials, page-90

1. 5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    The market opinion is not painted in a positive light unfortunately as we sit on a dismal SP and nothing seems to be coming from POH to give any momentum?

Hi JF - long time no speak.

That's a trap investors can fall for. Nothing seems to be coming. We all want (including myself) progress to happen at a rate faster than is presented, but in reality the time taken to develop a new biotechnology is years not months or weeks. In fact this is over 10 years in the making. The thing is that as we approach the end goal we want everything to speed up due to anticipation and expectation.
    So maybe to the newer holders a 3-6 month delay is seen as unacceptable, but show me a bio that races through unscathed from one step to the next. In addition there is a perception that because we don't hear, that means nothing is happening. Incorrect.
    To the long termers, it's a short term disappointment not to be sitting on a nice paper profit, but the reality is that the end goal picture has not changed and if I didn't think that success would see the SP in dollars, I wouldn't be here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.722K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 94288418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76032683 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.