HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Hi nine lives great find, I am floating about just got a few...

1. 993 Posts.
    Hi nine lives great find, I am floating about just got a few things on the go at present will take a closer look at it later tonight. I use to dread doing those e-learning modules that the employers make you do, seriously in one of my last roles before I could even begin the role you had to complete approximately 20 modules and each would state that you would need to put aside 45mins to 1hr to complete you then need to do an annual refresher of most of those modules to keep your training up to date so that the company is compliant with the govt regulatory body that it is responsible to.

I wonder whether the 'Duration Time' is based on how long one person takes to complete the lesson or how long that lesson runs for from start to finish if completed at normal pace? reason i ask is that based on my experience I use to just jump to the quiz section and try to wing the answers most often than not I would fail the lesson and would have to restart the lesson lucky for the employer they were only charged on a 'as per completed basis'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.