CUS 7.76% 5.4¢ copper search limited

Hi Westice....I'm not trying to push the stock down as I don't...

1. 3,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hi Westice....I'm not trying to push the stock down as I don't intend to buy. Customers has been very, very good to me
    in terms of profit and has set me up financially for life.
    They are a fabulous company, very well run and will be doing the best they can to make a go of it. What I'm saying is they are faced with a very challenging macro environment retail wise, ATM saturation, legislative risk and where people are changing habits. They have already moved to Asia and retreated. Thier best chance is the FI model - where they can win a major bank such as ANZ to take care of all thier ATM requirments. Possible given banks margins are under pressure
    and they would be looking at all aspects of thier business to save money. I also would not be surpised if CUS horizontally or vertically integrates with a associated business in the payments space. To deliver double digit profit growth as promised they would be looking at all these things. For the moment the SP will lanquish at the $1.50 mark - even with the NZ announcment the market didn't respond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.