ONT 0.00% $7.13 1300 smiles limited

Hey Jimmy, I also saw some details omitted from the filings but...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Jimmy, I also saw some details omitted from the filings but I always try to be a big-picture guy(excuse my lack of ability to crunch numbers) so your comment about organic growth really ticked.

Do you think the withdrawal of government funding(20% of revenue gone overnight for the industry) and the mining recession played a role in zero organic growth?

Also wondering if you looked at PSQ. It seems to me they have some good assets pre IPO but the new ventures are not doing well. It is always a bad sign to borrow money to expand vs. internal funding. The operating lease obligation will also hurt their flexibility should the store performance deteriorate. ONT's 10 years lease goes at 10m, but PSQ has more than 70M and counting, despite ONT is only slightly less profitable than PSQ. Shouldn't people worrying about those off balance sheet debt? They also chose not to expense performance rights despite the fact that any options have intrinsic value. PSQ also is paying 87.2% of earnings as dividend while borrowing from bank. Those are huge red flags yet the stock is trading at 25 times earnings.

Travelightor, are you worrying about PSQ now? HaHa.

ONT has to do some big acquisitions to justify its valuation. Let's pray for the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ONT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.