SMN 0.91% 54.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Half year report due march 1, page-31

1. 4,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    This post was made at .64, price is now .355. What you wrote is not of consequence to the current situation. When aircraft are being grounded, staff layoffs, the tourism industry in deep shit. Last time something like this happened was 100yrs ago. Do some research on what happened then and how long it took to come out of it. It's my belief this still has a long way to go. Many problems from the past are now becoming evident. Failed fiscal policies from central banks are as much to blame as CV. None of us has experienced anything like this.

SMN holders will be lucky SMN if it survives in its current state. If SMN is such a great company with its groundbreaking technology would a group of investors target SMN when the price is written down, or run it to the ground then get it cheap as?? And screw shareholders? Its happened many times before.

This black swan event has always been my major concern in regards to SMN. I even mentioned it a few months ago in a post as well as changing my macro view to shorts.

Coincidently my portfolio has increased due to volatility adjusted hedging. Plus when the 10yr note broke down I sold many SMN's. Will I be a buyer again. That's yet to be decided. In the meantime, I'm enjoying a box of Corona at my beach house paid for by smn.

Timeline if SMN survives, 1 to 2 yrs before we see any decent price moves. Unless you are short DIA, YM, ES SPY, TF, like I am, best to walk away and wait.

Where was the big Elliott/Idiot wave projection of this tsunami?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $74.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $19.79K 35.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45555 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.