KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

re: half year report/riceman Riceman, i wouldn't worry too much....

1. 708 Posts.
    re: half year report/riceman Riceman, i wouldn't worry too much. Believe me that was not mass selling at all, in fact it was on meaningless volume. We don't want this thing to shoot off to the sky, we want a nice and steady uptrend with healthy pull-backs. This is what we got today. A lot of traders were betting on the half yearly and expected KZL to discover America or something. Instead we got a good result.

As a long term holder of KZL (3years) I can tell you that we are at the start of a second bull with this one and the half-yearly just out shows that (a) everything is going according to plan and (b) the bumper operating margins are just starting to kick in. In fact, the result will put a base under the share price around this level.

Now, the real growth starts. They will spend over $10M to drill the crapp out of the Mungana zinc/lead, gold and copper deposits. Exploration news will be frequent and consistant during the whole year. There are no junior or mid-cap miners out there is Aus believe me that are spending this much money on exploration. This is partly because of the excellent prospect Mungana is and partly because they want to speed up the process and ride this metals boom. That KZL have the cash is a given.

Before drilling starts, in a few weeks I believe we will get a reserves upgrade on Balcooma and Mungana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.