TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

Thanks - will look out for 6th March.Woy, Woy - yes ALL...

1. 5,784 Posts.
    Thanks - will look out for 6th March.

Woy, Woy - yes ALL companies have to release a half and full year FINANCIAL report.

The upside? Well the way that I see it is that they have given an "estimate" - now they have to provide the audited "actuals" in the required format. On the upside maybe they were being conservative with the estimates given, on the downside they may not have received revenues/profits expected etc... also on the downside or upside again depending on the details is a cap raising for acquisitions announced at the same time.
    Not saying that will happen, but they have signalled an interest in acquiring other assets - but without clarity imo.

Hopefully we get a good set of results, a good outlook and most important some comments to clarify acquisitions - all I want from them is something like...

"we will only acquire where the business is eps positive and enhances our profits with good operating margins etc..." - a number of ways they could clarify this depending on their intentions. Saying nothing won't cut it - and they will trade on a low pe if they do not clarify imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.