NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

who knows what the gold miners etf will do todaywe have a new...

1. 13,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    who knows what the gold miners etf will do today

we have a new term now,,all in sustaining costs per unit sold,,mmm,,,,that wasn't stated in all those pre releases

Even after the headline grabbing increases in production and costs cutting,,,still cashflow negative

NEt profit down 88PC!

Underlying profit after all the costs cutting down 36PC

ALL IN SUSTAINING COSTS 1199! which is HIGHER than last period at 1151

but on its new term per unit lower, done by selling current inventory, AISC 1199,,,but who cares about that term,,what is it costing per period to produce gold that is being sold or put into inventory,,,,1199

Net debt increases 375M

Gear stays low as they purchased property plant and equipment , increased goodwill basically and use intangibles in calculation

FREE CASHFLOW DOWN 75PC
    cashflow from operations down 200M 47PC
    underlying profit DOWN 36PC

costs of sales AISC increases 1151 to 1199 over last period

Resources reduced

EPS 5.2 CPS DOWN FROM 42.2! way worse than I calculated,,,,

go knows what PE this thing is trading at

No div of course, cashflow negative, huge debt,

40M when they paid 88M in net finance costs and debt increased,,,,,seems way overvalued,,,,

That said,,,ETF's are on a tear pulling all things within their framework up ATM,,,Barrick also had a total disaster continued its climb another 6.9PC I think

those costs were misleading imo,,,they didn't say per ounce,,it said aisc,,,,which are higher despite all the costs cutting,,and there was ALOT

seems incredibly overvalued for the cash and profit it is generating VS its rising NET debt........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.