MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Unfortunately I missed the live call and the archived version...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Unfortunately I missed the live call and the archived version isn't available yet. I doubt I'll be able to add much more to the insightful and informative observations already on this thread. Many thanks to posters. When I'm able to listen, I'll get back to you if I can add anything useful.

One thing I did notice in the supplementary material was, as @otherperspective pointed out, the more prominent position of 'Crohn's" This is a big difference. I've mentioned a few times on this forum (and to SI at the AGM) my frustrations that CD is rarely mentioned even after such wonderful results with gut and liver in p3 aGvHD. and the connection between the two diseases is screamingly obvious, I wasn't even sure the CD trial was still going on and emailed the company a couple of years ago to check.

I've also commented that the media never mentions our own CD candidate either, and it doesn't appear that it's because it's tier 2 as they mention diabetes and RA. Anyone could go to the website and see that MSC100-IV was trialled in both aGvHD and CD.

I started off thinking that GvHD market would be really small but that was before I looked into it deeply. Now I view Ryoncil as a kind of secret weapon. It's the missing and major piece of the puzzle in autoimmune illnesses; the discovery of the importance of the microbiome (crucial in GvHD) means little in clinical practice because it's very difficult to have a positive and durable effect on gut flora without first healing the gut well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.