MTS 0.56% $3.58 metcash limited

Half Year Results, page-28

1. 10,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Too much I have a go at too early stage for u and I think for me...was in afterpay early , Acx, AHZ, ONE , also iph and xip . And had a sniff at gsw...should have jumped on there...got burnt ubn, rfn, 1 pg .....mainly first two...all early stage stuff.

Holmesearth , lefevre better there than me I know ...Israeli company there shooting too!

Think ur sector is right...look for stuff with amazon discount...I have just been lightening some pmv....so will look elsewhere in sector...rivers closing might help in that clothing and footwear area as they were crazy price discounters!

I think fells should not cosy up to amazon like he has...throw book at them...where is govt going to get tax from? Where people going to get jobs? Who goes into empty shops? Besides amazon will put prices up when drive everyone out...look at cost of new imported Camry versus last of oz ones...New Zealand always had dearer cars than us cos they had no manufacturing!

Having said all that I think there will be cheap retailers at present...and trs might be the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.929B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.60 $3.56 $14.96M 4.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10232 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.59 28852 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.