H2G 0.00% 0.5¢ greenhy2 limited

Also, you have to back the board and management.... We don't...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Also, you have to back the board and management....

We don't disagree fundamentally, just timing... however I disagree with the name dropping:
    when was the last time that Bontempo and Bongiornno Nettis had a major win??? Mono's /UGL /Transfield all in the 90's.... and not only that look at the history and who actually made the difference... Mono's is all John Rubino and his 2 right hand men being Valetri and Foti.... UGL - All Rubino …..

Pensebene - Agree, will have a good positive impact.... Lynas not so sure- just do your own google research...

PGX board also is heavily involved in running the business - they are now, they are current they are well regarded-
    Cameron Henry
    Dean Ercegovic
    Brett Grosvenor
    In the same market PGX has profitably grown considerably whilst TPP has contracted and lost money.

In any case, my point is that the EBIT has a while to catch up to a more realistic earnings multiple to market cap.... In my opinion PGX is a better buy than TPP...

I have sold my TPP and put the money into PGX.... HOWEVE, I will gladly come back into TPP if the share price was around 10 cents ( which isn't likely) or when earnings start to climb.... happy to pay 30c if there is a growth path

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add H2G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.990M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4209005 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
H2G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.