ITE i.t.& e limited

Not a holder, but I have a keen interest in these kind of tech...

1. 40 Posts.
    Not a holder, but I have a keen interest in these kind of tech stocks, and might invest if I thought that a company was really ready to take off and there was a strong probability of a takeover. (I don't think that these Aus companies can become true global players without help.) Other companies that interest me are CCK, some privately held companies, quant funds, and other makers of financial software. I haven't found any threads discussing CCK, and they are very thinly traded. With regard to IT&e, they often seem to be teetering on the edge of being a player that might attract the attention of someone big, but their financial performance is often such that the big guys probably keep thinking they'll get into trouble and either disappear or be aquireable at a bargain basement price. That said, I follow with interest because they are probably only one or two decent sales away from becoming a player. I just wonder about the sales that they get because they generally don't give figures on them and the international revenues so far haven't shown up in the reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.