NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Hi GHT, my view hasnt changed,,if people want to increase it by...

1. 13,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Hi GHT, my view hasnt changed,,if people want to increase it by 800Plus million CAP value today after an enormous drop in sales and EPS, (with a huge gold price)fine,,,,just goes to show how euphiric and irrattional the market currently is......,Ill wait,,as for the calls of $2EPS,,,,thats a 400PC increase on the previous six months performance, dreamland.........simply HFT and spiders and momentum traders pushing the shares of everything way out of proportion trying to get 5000 on the board.............as for reserve increases,,we had a 5 PC jump off 36 on the same thing,,in the end reserves mean little if you cant get it out of the ground for cash....todays move is nothing more than a classic counter move in share price, fundamentals will always win in the end, Im certainly no closing,

As for analysts saying its a beat,,,,and who might they be,,not one house has a EPS forcast of 51 PC drop, nor one thought sales would drop through the floor...

Ill wait, been plenty of times this has happened only to reverse later...............you laughed at me all the way from $40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.