PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Half Yearly Accounts - Share options to directors, employees & consultants, page-23

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    Though price has bounced around a bit this past 6 months I agree things have been fairly subdued in 30c range. I do though think there is ‘performance based’ justification in PLS case. When you look at the huge growth achieved the past 12-18 months. If only I'd known and bought earlier Things have been worse in other companies in terms of director freebies (not to mention any names...) Eg. awarded benefits in absence of or lack of performance.

Not to worry too much, management are in the drivers seat and its not an easy job to get right, thus there should be avenues of compensation. Significant issues usually gets voted on at EGMs/AGMs, though remuneration reports rarely get voted down. Reams have been written on the subject of ethics in exec pay and corporate excess which I will not go into. But this is a side issue to the main game. If we get our stock selections right, there will be a redemption day for holders when all will come good.
    Last edited by Maxi II: 16/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.