EWC 10.0% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

half yearly ann will move sp up, page-12

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    grizzly1,

Not sure of your point, Stewart Elliot owns over half the company - that won't change.

Do you question his integerity or ability to move the company forward or just that instu investors won't get on board with this sort of company setup.

On the first two points his dealings and performance for the company seem impressive.
    All reports and info I've researched points to the Senkang projects being well on track.
    Info from last AGM report shows renumerations for all Directors as reasonable and fair.
    I'm not sure if you know anything to the contrary ?

On the third point-
    Investors had no trouble getting on board last May for the cap raising but big money has also flowed back out since i guess due to deleveraging.
    I think big money will start coming back when they see action on the ground at Senkang.The commencement of siteworks will be a big catalyst for interest in the Company.
    Instu investors will be happy to get involved more and more as they see actual progress in the projects and any risk dissapear.

Once again I would be interested to hear your arguments against.

By the way my prev T/A post was rubbish but it sounded OK to me and prob has the same prospects as other efforts.

Regards Shamish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.