EWC 12.5% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

My basic problem, didn't know I had one, but my point was simply...

1. 270 Posts.
    My basic problem, didn't know I had one, but my point was simply that some assertions were made as to the fact that now is the time to buy based upon Palm Trees "assertion" that the half yearly will confirm that all is on track and that meetings were taking place.
    I was asking, perhaps not directly enough for some if this was based on publicly available information or on some special information or insight that I was implying, evidently too vaguely for some, palm tree may wish to elaborate on. Otherwise, as you correctly interpret, its a matter of trust, in Palm Trees word that now is a good time to buy.
    The 50% ownership is, as I thought I'd made clear requires all shareholders to trust one person with far more power than is usual in listed companies and as such would IMHO count against the shares having apeal to the instos. At no time did I suggest it makes it hard for them to get a slice more that they would not want a slice.
    I agree I was being vague & dribbling in saying it BUT if in the future there is policy of generous dividend payouts from profits which was the pattern of Kerry Harmanis' Jubilee mines which also had a large founding shareholder who in effect avoided tax by such a policy, then this is good for all holders and put a rocket under the SP, but that's too far ahead to be worth speculating on so fits into the category of dribble.
    I'll try to make it more direct but when someone starts a thread suggesting it's time to buy before the next meeting when all will be revealed as going to plan then I simply ask why? do you know something we, the people who only have that which has been made public, dont or is it just your opinion ?
    Thanks for the advice, I'll read the reports but I was hoping for more from someone who asserts now is time to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.001K 111.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1274991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 565000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.