EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

A couple of comments but I have to fly.Firstly, Stuart Elliott...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    A couple of comments but I have to fly.

Firstly, Stuart Elliott is a very robust healthy looking, and extremely energetic individual. Just as an up close observation, he looks like he has decades of healthy business life left in him.

His main and seemingly very focussed aim is to bring EWC onto the`international stage as a succesful energy company with the share price at $3 or $4 plus based on future profits.

He also has a firm commitment to be paying out significent dividends with a few years.

The Board has some real muscle on it and looks well balanced. The senior management team also looks sound with some experts in the various areas that EWC are focusing on at the moment. All in all, the depth of management, finance and on field expertise looks impressive IMO.

There is no doubt SE is the engine driving the parts however IMO he has recognised the need for depth throughout the Board and the company and has thus far achieved this.

He has been known to run a tight ship cost wise so you can assured there are no highly paid wankers hanging around. Everyone appears to have a job to do and gets it done.

When the profits start to roll in there would be a need to remodel and maybe expand some areas of management but these appointments would be made at the appropriate time and when the costs can be substianted.

For what it's worth Packer's guys have run their ruler over this investment time and time time again and have continued to comfortably hold for long term growth. Not saying Packers guys are the complete ants pants, however they do have some serious international investing experience.

Cheers.

Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10.72K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1123619 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1253045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.