WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

half yearly, gsk fim and strategic alliances

1. 128 Posts.
    "This program continuous with in vivo testing programs scheduled for early 2011."

GSK/OBJ have planned in vivo testing of the FIM technology in early 2011, so here is my 2 cents:

-the only thing between now and commercialization that could turn GSK away from the FIM technology is the results from the in vivo testing

-GSK would only commit to human testing if they had extreme confidence in the product
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "The Letter of Intent for the Strategic Alliance sets out a program of technical evaluations that, if successful, should lead to a Strategic Alliance for the design and development of a wide range of consumer products
    incorporating OBJ's micro-array and FIM? drug delivery technologies."

-the strategic alliance mentioned in the ann seems as a fall back/second development for the FIM technology and a platform for the development of other technologies.

"Evaluations and testing programs that form part of this Alliance are progressing as anticipated."

all i can say to that is :-)

so we should all know by now that we have the most pragmatic directors of any biotech company, this is essential for this development stage and I think this austere announcement shows steady and stable progress towards the commercialization of our FIM technology by GSK as well as the development of all other OBJ technologies under our strategic alliance

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HERE IS MY SECTION FOR THOSE SPECULATORS WHO WHINE ABOUT OBJ'S POOR PR (yes I am one of them):

"continuing success in the GSK collaboration"
    well well, continuing success with GSK, sounds good to me...

"and a significant push into the non-therapeutic markets."
    well well, a significant push, sounds good to me...

"The recent achievements and further collaborations with major international groups and the strong level of interest in OBJ technologies supports the Company?s focus as it moves forward."
    well well, strong level of interest, sounds good to me...

"The Company has also expanded its internal resources, strengthened its financial position and is now able to expand and accelerate both its technology and product development activities."
    well well, acceleration of progress and expansion/growth, sounds good to me...

"In support of these programs, the Company further expanded its Intellectual property portfolios with the lodgement of 6 additional "Field of Use" patents covering the major commercial areas of interest to OBJ's partner companies. These are designed to provide OBJ with exclusivity across
    key markets and to allow the efficient and effective licensing across key markets."
    well well, exclusivity, efficiency and effectiveness in partnering, sounds good to me...

oh and we employed some new boffins for better tech development, sounds like dosh well spent (oh and we still have heaps of dosh!)

hope the market responds accordingly this time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.