WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

half yearly, gsk fim and strategic alliances, page-11

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Imo you're on the money in your 1st post Surges

"Could they have proceded with in vivo testings without informing the market?" Imo you're also on the money amg

You highlight some excellent points kashmirz,

"-the only thing between now and commercialization that could turn GSK away from the FIM technology is the results from the in vivo testing
    -GSK would only commit to human testing if they had extreme confidence in the product"

I agree with you there and given GSK's already reported "statistically significant levels of enhancement" lets also assume, as I always have (and am happy to substantiate on) that the common household product within this US$29 billion market sector is in fact the range of GSK's top global selling toothbrushes?

The human efficacy studies required to authorise approvals of such a product hardly carry with it the same regulatory barriers and offer the benefit faster time to market

"so we should all know by now that we have the most pragmatic directors of any biotech company, this is essential for this development stage ~ kashmirz

This fact among many of our disatified pairs on hc, I have never doubted. From my perspective as a s/holder, having the upmost confidence in management remains a pivotal requirement of my investment choice.

As well as being pragmatic we should highlight a couple of additional points not previously discussed on here.

We've kept the same board of Directors since Glyn was appointed in February, 2006 - No resignations and all have significant share holdings Imo, both facts provide a strong indication of their own confidence in OBJ's future.

Collectively OBJs full management team have published 100s of articles and have regularly presented on transdermal delivery at many international conferences.

Collectively they have years worth of experience in:

Partnership Management
    Licensing
    Managing New product & technological innovations
    Production
    Intellectual property
    Regulatory affairs and quality systems

For some Major Global industry leading companies including:

3M
    Allergan
    CB Fleet (US)
    GSK
    Matrix
    Merck
    Novartis
    PZ Cussons
    Reckitt Benckiser
    Roche
    Unilever

On our advisory board we've seen impressive names:

Jan 2007 - Dr Ravi Kiron - Former Executive Director of ALZA Corporation, a division of the $200 billion US pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson

Aug 2007 - Dr Ian Frazer - 2006 Australian of the Year and developer of the Gardasil cervical cancer vaccine
    Dr Frazer said in 2007, "OBJ has unique transdermal delivery technologies that, if proven in clinical trials, have the potential to provide significant public health benefits and improve the availability of vaccines to developing countries." - I see a nice correlation with GSK's big 2010 Announcement - (click here)

May 2008 - Dr Ken Donald - Former Deputy Director-General of Health in Queensland and Chairman of AIDS Control, Cancer Control and Repatriation Medical Authority.

"hope the market responds accordingly this time..."

Unfortunately kashmirz, unlike you, I and a few others here who have already conducted our thorough due diligence, most of the market will continue to ignore the imminence of deals conservatively presented within Anns such as this one.

Today's Ann is a positive progression report from our very positive August 9 S/holder update. click here for our Aug 9, 2010 S/Holder Update

and a quick reminder of exactly how a blind market reacted to this announcement

OBJ,100806,3.1,3.1,3,3,9629601
    OBJ,100809,3,3.3,3,3,23517768
    OBJ,100810,3,3,2.7,2.8,22346498
    OBJ,100811,2.8,2.8,2.6,2.7,14351812
    OBJ,100812,2.5,2.6,2.5,2.6,8699794
    OBJ,100813,2.5,2.7,2.5,2.6,5742641

The Letter of Intent for the Strategic Alliance sets out a program of technical evaluations that, if successful, should lead to a Strategic Alliance for the design and development of a wide range of consumer products
    incorporating OBJ's micro-array and FIM drug delivery technologies. Evaluations and testing programs that form part of this Alliance are progressing as anticipated.

"Reading between both anns, the replicated human studies were most likely conducted for the FMCG and replicated for GSK, plus they are matching." ~ Surges

Nice to see we still remain on the same wave-length Surges

October 25 - S/Holder Update
    "This program of work is now complete and the other party to agreement has reconfirmed its interest in OBJ continuing to recommend that party as a potential contract manufacturer for magnetic arrays to interested partners..."
    "Additionally, OBJ has agreed to share the results of a product performance enhancement program for two existing commercial patch products".

Due to the quite obvious tightening of the already strict confidentiality provisions poor old Glyn must be pulling his own hair out writing up some of our more recent Anns.

This party continues to recommend that party as a manufacturer to other interested party's so that this party can start signing big deals with our party which will then start allowing disclosure for identity of those other party's so we can all finally start our very own s/holder party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.