WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

half yearly, gsk fim and strategic alliances, page-5

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    This is my take on the announcement:

Interesting to note that the updates provided in the half yearly concerning the technical and commercial progress ended on the 31st of December 2010.

Kashmirz i believe that this extract: ""continuing success in the GSK collaboration" was referring to the relationship prior to the progression of the FIM technology which dated back to 2006 continuing its success through the FIM technology announcement.

i also took note of the in vivo testing program scheduled for early 2011.

Previous GSK announcement stated: GSK and OBJ are now in discussions regarding the next steps of this program which will include technology integration program and in vivo human efficacy testing to QUANTIFY The business opportunity. So it appears as though the discussion have progressed well and things are progressing ahead. I'm expecting a separate announcement from GSK to provide official wording from GSK and further details regarding the in vivo testing and also the technical integration program.

Besides that it was just a rehash of previous announcements from what my tired eyes can read. This half yearly essentially encapsulates last years progression. But it is clear to me that with a hell of a lot of patience that this company is most certainly on track to big big pay outs. Still going to give it a week or two for the expected official GSK announcement regarding GSK's early 2011 in vivo testings then i'll see whether i should touch my trading portion which i have been accumulating...

IMO a licensing deal with GSK will be struck by the end of this year should in vivo testings go well. Also given that its the FIM technology the in vivo tests shouldn't take to long. Lets see what happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.