OPI optima icm limited

half-yearly out, page-2

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I would say that the 1st half performance met or exceeded my expectations and as you say- a repeat of last year's 2nd half would mean a full year result around 5.7 mill which ain't bad for a 28 mill company growing rapidly. All the info I can get is that they're budgetting for increased revenue and profit for the full year. I'd expect full year profit in the range of $4-6.5 million but can't be any more definite than that.

I was (like you) disappointed in the lack of concrete guidance for the full year. The management at OPI are as tight as they come when it comes to giving shareholders some guidance on how they think they're going. I have put the boots in trying to get some general info/opinion on various issues and have (to my great disappointment) been met with a wall of silence , although for all the right reasons. They are ridiculously careful about what they say - if I asked them what time it was they'd say that's market sensitive. Anyway......I've worn out my welcome , so will be trying to glean anything I can from some fellow shareholders' enquiries.

Will keep you posted.

Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.