EPR 0.00% 0.7¢ essential petroleum resources limited

Most theories fail in the proof dept.Most are based upon...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Most theories fail in the proof dept.

Most are based upon reasonable primary observations.

Theorise this for starters;

If you ring the relevant govt dept that holds the fermet stats, they are obliged to inform you that fermat info is not accessible to the public.

But if you strike up a discussion with the right cso and you happen to tell them the precise BPT wording in their announcement, they may imply that they've seen it before.

They may even imply if you ask nicely that it conflicts with the information that they hold.

They may even agree with you if you imply some of the concepts that I throw at you here, on shall we say a forum where some ramp, some inform some disinform, some play the man and try to take your mind off the ball.

I'm sure we would all be surprised if some of the nics here fessed up.

So go on ...have a go

I know that some epr holders have had deep and meaningful conversations with the dept.

It doesn't mean that epr will do any good out of all this.

I doubt they will be able to keep the doors open in this environment.

I suspect there is much to this comedy of disasters that holders will never be privy to

Yes I am a suspicious sort of a person..trading since the 70's tends to give you a reasonable heads up on most so called ''conspiricy theories''

Guess I've just been around people too long..

Nothing adds up until you have all the numbers..

I simply choose to reserve my judgement until I have more numbers.

Most messengers don't get shot..

Those that do,, are usually shot by short fused disgruntled types, or people that want a different message inculcated.

If you buy and sell stock based on someone elses advice...remember...if there were only 2 people left on the planet,,,,one would be in debt to the other.

10mc....I doubt this helps you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.