SOM 3.57% 43.5¢ somnomed limited

Kiril,I guess in 6 - 8 months you'll be able to feel really sure...

1. 58 Posts.
    Kiril,

I guess in 6 - 8 months you'll be able to feel really sure that SOM is a big winner and is pulling in serious positive cash flow but IMO you will have missed the boat to a certain degree.

I'm sure it'll still have plenty of head room to go higher and there are plenty of people who won't want to look at it until its cashflow positive but it won't stay under 2c much longer. My experience with SOM is that when it starts to move it will move VERY quickly and those who don't get in now while the price is cheap will be kicking themselves when they are looking to put their dollars in at 4c - 5c (or more) in 6 - 8 months particularly if they took it out at 1.5c - 2c, as you seem to have.

Personally, I pulled my money out over 6 months ago and waited for it to show strong support and news of US market growth. It's got that now.

I certainly agree that getting cashflow positive will be a crucial step for the company but IMO it will do some serious moving before then.

I hope that the other plays you've got planned for your SOM money do 50%-100% or more because SOM will hit 3c in a days trading when it happens. If only we could know exactly when...

They've got everything in place to really bring in big dollars now IMO but DYOR.

I would love to hear other people's opinions.

Best of luck to you and to all SOM holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $94.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.5¢ 42.0¢ $143.2K 334.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3550 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 26291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.