CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Half Yearly Report Q & A's

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    This thread has been opened by QBL to answer any questions on the recent Half Year Report released to the market on Monday, March 19, 2018.

To keep this Thread short and easy to access, we will ask that all Comments that are directly raised due to an answer post must be addressed out in the General Forum. All Non-Question posts in this thread will be considered as Off-Topic and Modded by the HC Administration team.  

If the Answer to a Question/Answer post raises further questions please use this thread for clarification. We will do our best to clarify and help the poster.

New Rule: (Personal Comment - Historical Context)
    I will happily answer questions from holders and non-holders alike, as before. If the poster, who raises the question, is abusive or continually down ramping the company, beyond what one might assume or could reasonably be assumed as a contrarian (debating) I will not be answering questions from that poster. They will be able to get their questions answered by direct contact with the company. This is done to respect shareholders and interested parties and to reduce Moderations by HC Administration.

Cheers.....59
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.