NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Because the NBN is of sufficient size now they have switched...

1. 123 Posts.
    Because the NBN is of sufficient size now they have switched from airfreight to sea freight so the outflow relates to higher inventories for NBN it a one off change. He said on the call the overall saving is about $15 per unit including the cost of debt. He also said outside of the NBN the other m2m is also growing. He said debt levels are at a peak and will drop by full year.

I see this result as largely irrelevant in the scheme of this. And it was decent result. You have to invest ahead. If he wanted he could have probably reported 10m ebit and ripped out all his staff and done this for another 4 years underpinned by the NBN contract. But he is investing for the future. It's your choice if you want to back him or not.

the share price isn't where it is because of an elevator contractor. It's because of rural broadband in the us. The NBN opened up the U.S. For them now they have one the U.S. It opens up the rest of the world. The NBN has also opened up the chance to do this fttdp which would be very profitable. He has built the workforce over the past 18months. I'm sure they aren't sitting around twiddling their thumbs. Projects take time. The next 12 months should be very interesting.

And homey never base a decision to sell shares based on tax!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.