TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

re: half yearly report gumbles Gumbles - I agree that unless a...

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: half yearly report gumbles Gumbles - I agree that unless a surprise (up or down) in things then we already know the results.

However, as a person that has contacts with the company can I ask that you pass on to them a particular comment from myself and likely other shareholders might feel the same way? ... and it is this...

The best companies - ie those that have something good to say mainly report at THE START of earnings season - not at the end!!! The end is left for "confessions" of the losers, sharks, incompetent etc... plus some good ones of course.

In the past TOX I would classify as a "loser" - but no more - so my message is - report the great acheivements EARLY in reporting season when investors looking for quality focus most!!

A friend of mine who also owns TOX emailed them last year regarding this - and the response was that it was that the delay was due to accountants/auditors. Well - I don't cop that - get the results in early with the other good companies and don't report at "confession" end of the season.

Of course - you don't have to agree or pass this on, but I think TOX need to "grow up" in this respect and also get away from EBITDA as the main headline.

Just my opinion as a solid holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.