SP3 0.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

"Market Cap is = 2 x 1 QTR of revenue. Thats what the market...

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    "Market Cap is = 2 x 1 QTR of revenue. Thats what the market thinks of H2 and beyond."

Mate, the revenue game (followed by profits) is why I (and I am aware of a few other large holders) am here. Watch the H1 revenues, double them to project annual and mirror them to the MC. H2 will be even better. The discrepancy is getting larger and larger and there are times when the market is lagging, especially for under the radar micro caps. I remain convinced that the 6.6c oppie game is still possible and would convert when that happens (you should have quite a few of those too; worth checking...). If that happens, lots of additional cash in the kitty, no more loan (which may be gone by now anyhow) and so on. Apart from a full blown recession (and a few silly holders of which most should have sold by now), I am not sure what would stop the SP hitting this target and then +10c. next. That in itself will do for me re risk/reward.

Initially SP3 was a punt for me but now increasingly certain that "the market" will soon wake up to this and hence investment type holding. If that idiot would not have thrown another $557 into the 1.8c bid on Friday we would be at 2.0c and the short term chart looking great (was nearly 18% up that day).

@nippy; might be one for you to check out (given the tip you gave Ron the other day)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406394 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 48033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.