FLX 3.03% 16.0¢ felix group holdings ltd

half yearly result a key factor, page-17

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    No probs Blaize, I'd do the same. I dont confuse liking a company with loyalty and feeling to hang on to shares if the price dives. I learnt that lesson the hard way (like many I suppose) when I started trading.

Yes I have become a fan of the coalers. I'm also a keen follower of the IO sector. While the two are linked in some ways, they're also quite different. What I like about the Australian coalers is that they have a better mix ofsteady domestic sales as well as export sales. Makes them a safer play than IO imo.

I chose to get into FLX and CEY recently, but was looking at GCL too only a few weeks ago (boy did I miss out on that one!). But I'm happy with my forays so far into these two companies.

I bought FLX at 7.50 and I'll buy some more when I think its hit the bottom on the current cycle based on technicals, but my target would be to see it back over 8.00. Pretty safe stuff, and just a matter of time.

Good luck and have a good weekend, lets see what next week brings, although its looking like starting off red with a down night on the Dow tonight...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.