GDA 0.00% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

half yearly... watso confused, page-6

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Watso,

As far as I am concerned there are two types of investments in stocks; one is where you believe in the fundamentals and invest lomg-term. The other is a short-term focus where you believe based on whatever, that the share price will rise in the short-term, not based on fundamentals, but for example based on momenutm, imminent announcement, run in particular sectors etc etc.

I know the history of GDA, just like I know the history of a host of other penny stocks that are/have been run like GDA. This doesn't preclude you from making money out of them.

Sometimes over-analysing can lose you opportunities. Maybe the company will spemd $200K on exploration, maybe it will be $400K or $600K or $1mill. And maybe they will have another placement (probably likely). When it comes to speculative stocks like GDA, punters usually don't care about this sort of detail. If a company is sub $10mill marketcap, if alot of exploration information is due, and if the conditions in the sector are right, then these sort of companies can double and triple their market caps quite quickly.

Im not in GDA for a long time, just a good time. I may decide to keep some free-carried investment once I sell out, just in case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $3.341K 11.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25613 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 9064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.