CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

PP - great post, but it is, all the same, fun to play around...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    PP - great post, but it is, all the same, fun to play around with these figures, even if they are not really representative of the company's near future/growth potential.

"(3) Whilst there will not be an expense showing in the accounts as "Costs Of Doing Deals & Growing The Business" these costs are HUGE. Equally, there will not be an offsetting revenue item called "Profit On Buying Marshalla (sic.) and developing mines earlier etc etc" (but this revenue will ultimately be SUBSTANTIAL)"

good point - but note that the first set of expenses are largely covered by the recent (large) equity/option issues listed in the 3B appended to the Penumbra announcement. A very good deal for whoever received these securities, IMO. Wish I could be paid in CCC/CCCOs at my day job too, LOL!

Also, the point made about savings on recruitment costs for ex-Mashala team is a very good one. As I mentioned before, this aspect of the acquisition has not received enough attention or credit IMO. Also, the fact that the 36% acquisition balance is being paid in equity via JSE listing shows that the ex-Mashala team WILL have significant "skin in the game", as so many people here keep banging on about. This level of participation is worth remembering, as this is clearly the best way for the ex-Mashala managers to participate in the growth/value appreciation of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.