VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

OK GentlemenLets get back on the main topic, which is VMG and...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK Gentlemen

Lets get back on the main topic, which is VMG and not about things that are never going to happen

The way I see it there are two ways of looking at VMG.

1: Purely Face Value. If we look at the Revenue, vs Costs, vs likely new contracts add the Calibre of people on board, the state of the industry they are in and the long term forecast future of that industry in Australia. VMG is definitely a SELL. Infact I would call it an ABORT, MAYDAY MAYDAY

2: New Management. If you take the view that the new management are of the Calibre that they will get VMG back on track and will turn it around within Months, then it is definitely a BUY, HUGE POTENTIAL

I for one am in the Sell camp now. However I will keep an eye on this company. If they win a few contracts then I will definitely buy in. When investing, it is difficult to pick a Top and a Bottom. Sometimes you want to make sure you are on the wave going up and get off when its about to dump.

Good luck to those that are hanging in there. Your acceptance of the risks involved mean that you deserve any extra profits that may arise should the doctor and team turn it around...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.