VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

ClacosteI am in the same boat as you. Based on the information...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Clacoste

I am in the same boat as you. Based on the information provided to us and the money burn taking place, combined with little information on new projects, I simply made the decision to pull out and wait for good news. Emotion aside, I couldn't find any reason to stay in. I am thankful to the doctor for saving VMG, without him I would have lost the lot. If he does turn it around then I will buy back in and be happy to sacrifice some profit.

Fortunately for me I didn't lose my shirt. Maybe a collar and some buttons...I would never invest that sort of money in something as high risk as VMG.

Rich,

I doubt anyone wants to see VMG fail. Most would like to see it turn around, including me. I will also keep it on the watch list and look to buy when things turn around.

Finally, many of the posts that you have referred to as negative have not really been negative for the sake of being negative. They have actually been factual, which in turn paints a negative picture.

For the record I did give you a thumbs up for being the most moderated poster on the threads I follow..

Seriously lets hope the doctor does turn it around and we all make a few bucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.