LFE life therapeutics limited

strong buy. After reading the half yearly and speaking to my...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    strong buy. After reading the half yearly and speaking to my broker who has strong links to LFE management I feel that LFE has a strong growth strategy in place, they have effectively sacrificed good gains for this financial year which we all expected to be announced, however this decision by management to further develop it’s production capacity I believe is a major positive in anyone’s language.

Lets remember the demand is very high so production needs to meet demand or the whole growth strategy of this business will fail, the figure of 24m EBITDA is calculated using existing signed contracts, this is a bonus as they are actuals not make believes or what if's.

I will top up further and really cash in on this baby, a solid medium term hold. Whoever is keen to make a quick profit on the back of the half yearly or profit forecasts have jumped ship. Like I said earlier play with stocks like EXT, AEX, DYE etc, LFE is a sound company with a strong management team.

This is still a quality company, with a solid product and very strong management.

Strong Buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.