ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

BlissI have been with this company for such a long time; more or...

1. 328 Posts.
    Bliss

I have been with this company for such a long time; more or less since the start. I have only emailed RJ once in all that time and that was when ICN got slaughtered back to the lows of .02 cents, a very long time ago. I hold a huge amount of shares in ICN an like most here, I get my information when the market decides that information has to be released.

Regarding O/G stocks, if you have been around the industry long enough, you should know how this works. Most of what I get or read, I pass onto friends that are highly educated in this field and they are kind enough to give me reports that I can understand in laymen's terms. I am not a geologist and have no understanding in this field as it was not my field of study.

Just like you I have to wait for the reports to come through an at this stage, like gassed has said, no news is good news. This is from what I have been told, not a easy field of science an until the frac is finished and results in the coming months published, we are all in 'the dark'...

All I want for the mean time is no problems and the fulfillment of our contract... and that 40% of ICN means we have 40% of that gas and that then MEANS 40% of that gas we can sell onto WHOEVER we want too... BPT has no hold over that.. an BPT would be smart in looking at our Chinese partner as well.

Win/Win for both IMOV...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.