ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Bliss, you ask people to be polite in answering your questions....

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Bliss, you ask people to be polite in answering your questions. But, the onus is also on you to do your proper research and to post reasonable questions.
    ICN did make an ann on 19 December, just 4 weeks ago, re Halifax-1 and that is, rightly, the last one that we should be expecting until the fracking is completed and some interim results are known.
    You shouldn't expect more than that. and if you take a closer look, ICN made all the previous announcements. BPT only made that last ann as part of their statutory Quarterly Report. Absolutely unnecessary to include that under ICN's name.

And, without BPT operating Halifax-1, ICN SHs would probably be still waiting for Halifax-1 to commence being drilled. How would you like that??

Bliss, I think that we have been more than patient and polite with your questions, but, might I respectfully request that you, like the rest of us, wait for that next ann, which, you would think, would only be just around the corner. Lie down, take a Bex and a good strong cup of tea, and save your energy for the celebrations.

Mav. Any thoughts on the "bot"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.