I was in court yesterday with the liquidators they are playing...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I was in court yesterday with the liquidators they are playing the tainting co-mingled issue very hard to the Judge .. I am the only Halifax CLIENT there. I have told the Liquidators that I am not an investor or creditor with Halifax they are only my introductory broker. I have only given up my authority and jurisdiction on 1 of my 4 IB accounts which only had $32 in it. One of my lawyers asked the Liquidators for a copy of the Halifax IB agreement but they have refused to provide it. A couple of you here have brought out some good point's which hopefully I can pass on to the Judge at this early stage .. So far It is very one sided and as some of you here have mentioned I believe the liquidators are holding the IB clients to ransom for their and/or their friends own ends. I have 7 figures involved ... in this sham... The liquidators have to get court approval for Halifax IB clients accounts to be taken away from the safety of IB. I think that the Interactive brokers consolidated account clearing agreement is the agreement that Halifax has with Interactive Brokers ... I have no interest in having my IB accounts robbed to pay for Mt4 and/or Mt5 issues The last people we should be relying on for the right outcome is the liquidators. Any further thoughts... Federal Court hearing continues at 10.15am 184 Philips st Sydney level 22 court A

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.