Andrew, I met Ferrier Hodgson in April. I asked them why a...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Andrew, I met Ferrier Hodgson in April. I asked them why a former director sat in the consultative committee given the likelihood of a conflict of interest existing. I also pointed out that because they had instructed IB not to communicate with clients of IB, that I could get the agreement between IB and Halifax. IB pridethemselves on account segregation and they also refer to us as clients. I believe there should be a clause in the IB agreement that in the event of insolvency IB should move to protect segregated accounts. Because they have instructed IB not to disclose information because it's subject to liquidation process i cannot obtain s copy of agreement. it's day light robbery. Also another point that I would bring up is that as soon as money moved into shares, bought through IB it moved outside of control of Halifax (IMO). In there initial creditors report it shows a diagram saying that Halifax initiates the trade in shares- Halifax does not and never did initiate the trade of shares. Therefore once the shares are bought on IB the funds moved outside of the control of Halifax and should not have been frozen IMO. they were supposed to contact me to act as someone to argue on behalf of IB clients and they never did. I suspect because they knew were I was heading with this

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.