An old classic I was reminded of the other day...Two prawns were...

1. 4,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    An old classic I was reminded of the other day...

Two prawns were best mates, Justin and Christian, and were swimming away from the school one day and found an old cod that said he was magical and could grant them each one wish. Christian wished for a long and happy life with the school, but Justin wanted something more. He had often admired the dolphins playing on the waves, and wished he could be one of them. Bam. It happened. Off Justin swam out the estuary to play on the waves. After a week or so, he was thinking that life as a prawn wasn't so bad. And he got rather lonely. And missed Christian. So he went back into the river to see if he could find the cod and beg him to go back to the way it was. After a few days he did, and the wise old cod gave him a lecture in being satisfied with one's lot, and graciously turned him back into a prawn. With joy, Justin raced back to find his old friend, but Christian wasn't so sure about who he was. Justin did his best to convince him. "Really, it's me, Justin. I've found Cod. Now I'm a prawn again, Christian!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.