LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

hallo from corvette

1. 322 Posts.
    Hallo to all LUMACOM supporters from London :)))

I hope that everyone who follows LUM and has some investment in them, should fill even more comfortable after reading today’s GM report. It says a lot about LUM’s unstoppable bright future ahead. I was always positive on them for many reasons and today’s report has only confirmed and strengthened my confidence which I have gained throughout some confidential streams. Don’t worry about some negative comments, read as much as you can about what Lumacom has achieved in the short period of time and you have to come to the same conclusion what Lumacom is saying. Use your own brain to work out who is wrong and who is right. Germany was the hard shell to break as the Germans are extremely taught and fastidious on any kind of business! Greece “Olympic games” You can’t say more, same about US, I mean they are really dead serious about taking all major strategic places around the globe. Wait and see and then you can judge. As I said before why shouldn’t we be proud of another successful Australian Company? Lot of the shares has migrated out of the country, I wish more will follow. Don’t be discomfit by the current price, there are a lot of related doodads especially when there are too many parties involved. Wait until the dust will fill the gaps. Lot of people made a decent profit already, lots of them lost money and lots of money will be made. I don’t want to make any influence to those who bought 80+ by saying hold if you don’t want to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.