ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Halloysite, Halloysite and Halloysite!!, page-312

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    HI @Apoptosis

There are numerous concrete additives on the market and there are many in development.

Most of them serve a purpose and deliver a certain benefit, but none of them will ever be the be-all and end-all of concrete additives. There are too many variables and complexities to master; it's just the nature of concrete and the concreting/building industry in general.

Every concrete additive has a technical or financial limitation stopping it from taking a large foothold in the industry. This is why, in my opinion, there is unlikely to ever be a concrete additive that can serve more than a bespoke market. I say this as someone who has worked in the building and construction industry my entire working life.

I have no doubt ADN will eventually succeed at bringing an effective product to market but we shouldn't be fixated on the prospects and expectations of it being a company maker. I honestly think its been a great distraction from the main game here, and it has without doubt created unreasonable expectations that have (partially) contributed to the recent share price capitulation.

The concrete angle will be nothing but a drop in the ocean compared to the riches that await us from the other opportunities.

ADN is my ticket to retirement, and I have no doubt it will eventually exceed everyone's expectations. A little patience is all we need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.