HAL 0.00% 6.0¢ halo technologies holdings ltd

HALO Public Offer Valuation, page-113

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    this post wont last man... the company monitors posts here... I was threatened with legal action and total banning from HC if I defamed the company in any way or form, the company had threatened HC regarding my posts here, so hence it was passed down to me... first time ever for me... I read over all my posts that were removed, they were no different than what goes on every second of the day on HC among other threads, might as well ban 50% of HC's members ... I'm a big fan of fundamentals and technical analysis, I could do a full report here, using 100% facts backed by reports and charts, but it to will be removed... I'm putting this here just to warn you all... being threatened with legal action is no laughing matter, even if it is a bluff... I showed it to my lawyers, they said it would cost them more than its worth to pursue, but that's not the point... the point is, who needs the stress for simply sharing an opinion... I'm not angry at HC, they're simply doing what's best in their interest..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.718M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $510 8.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164325 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.