JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

Kastin, Totally agree, I'm not sure what people want, clearly a...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Kastin,

Totally agree, I'm not sure what people want, clearly a view on short term profit rather than the long game. I'm glad that the BOD seem a little smarter in their thinking.

Clearly the risk around small caps is around either having too much low value production, or none at all.

I would much rather JKA concentrate on building their production profile, first with Aje and then with HW whilst working on their exploration assets, and adding further appraisal / exploration assets when they can.

No small company can grow without raising capital, this is how the O&G industry works, if you don't like it, don't follow it. I don't see how you can compare Cooper (woth production assets) with that of JKA. Not many institutions would lend money to JKA at this point, but once 2P reserves are booked, there shouldn't be a proble, even if they require $90m for HW development.

This is the way to build a company, not just a quick buck.

I wish my other major holding in Australia (RIA) had thoughts along the same line, highly disappointed with that one!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.